Kathryn is a former Managing Consultant and Practice Leader with an international firm of business psychologists and consultants. She has considerable blue-chip experience gained over the last two decades, both in the UK and overseas.
Kathryn is driven by a strong commercial and business focus; her concern is to ensure that she adds bottom-line value through her work.
Her career has included employed roles in several sectors in the UK, including financial services, recruitment, security services, and business consulting. She has been self-employed for over thirteen years and an Associate with Bioss throughout this time. She is qualified to British Psychological Society level B standard, and is a user and interpreter of a wide range of assessment and development tools and techniques.
Kathryn has extensive experience in executive and managerial assessment and development, in designing and leading assessment and development centres, in training large groups on observation and objective assessment skills, in coaching and mentoring, and in top team development.
Kathryn is a graduate of Salford and Thames Valley Universities, has post-graduate qualifications in Training Management and Management Development, has an incomplete PhD in Applied Psychology from Brunel University, is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, and a Fellow of the Institute of Business Consulting (formerly the Institute of Management Consultancy and the Chartered Management Institute).
Expertise/HR and Consultancy experience:
* Led a premier consultancy practice to achieve all financial, people and thought-leadership targets
* Significant experience in top-end (board and senior manager levels) individual selection and development assessments across multiple sectors
* Strategic reviews of organisational leadership and management
* Lead assessor and co-ordinator in numerous talent pool and succession planning projects
* Values-based performance management systems created, fully integrated with HR strategy
* Considerable experience in competency modelling, and design and execution of assessment and development centres
* Lead co-ordinator, contributor and analyst in organisation design and development work
* Career management and outplacement support
* Management and leadership development role in the recruitment sector
* Executive and managerial coaching and mentoring
Send an email to Kathryn Nisbet
33 St James's Square
LONDON SW1Y 4JS
T: +44 (0)20 7661 9387
F: +44 (0)20 7661 9400